Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Our vision is
beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend
and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation
distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems
and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however
only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and
no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who will work with collaborative engineering teams to integrate technology into working solutions for IR/RF remote controls.
- Participate in the product spec review and SW design review.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts (using Python or similar scripting languages and also using XML), and test harnesses.
- Analyze and interpret requirements to design software/firmware solutions, create test system specifications, use-cases, test-cases and release documentation.
- Compile and debug code using cross compilers, debuggers.
- Using test tools, execute test cases and scripts for unit, regression, functional, and performance tests on UEI products based on technologies such as RF4CE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, motion sensors and touch pads in a power-optimized embedded environment.
- Identify and define the test automation tools, and using these tools, improve test efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure quality process compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Computer Engineering/Computer Science with 4-6 years of hands-on experience in testing the embedded controls products.
- Very good knowledge of software development life cycle with focus on test process.
- Experience in identifying and effectively using automated test tools.
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital hardware design and debugging.
- Microcontroller and microprocessor architecture knowledge.
- User level knowledge of Windows and Linux, system installations, and networking basics.
- Knowledge of using tools like logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, network sniffers, etc.
In addition to a great working environment, we provide a comprehensive benefits program designed to make employees’ lives better - a wide range of benefits with built-in flexibility.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the requirements described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Electronics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now!