Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
We are a looking to hire a dynamic, organized, personable, highly technical Program Manager.
As a Program Managers you will be responsible for visiting client technical staff to finalize the specifications as well as provide support to UEI sales and distributors during sales calls.
- Manage the product development cycle from cradle to grave, with P & L responsibility
- Understand the universal remote control market and provide innovative solutions that address consumer issues
- Multi-task and manage several projects at varying levels of development
- Foster and maintain communication channels with the customer and engineering, marketing and manufacturing groups
- Develop and maintain master schedules to deliver products on time and within budgets
- Motivate project teams to achieve above average-results
- Manage the development of turnkey products based on customer requirements
- Work with Project Managers in Asia to coordinate contract manufacturing deliverables
- Manage resource allocation for major and minor development projects to ensure timely delivery of multiple products within the same time frame
- Manage, maintain and service key OEM accounts and relationships
- Work closely with product marketing managers to ensure market requirements are met and supported
- Manage project timelines, issues and documentation via Project Portfolio Management software (provided by Daptiv, Inc.)
At a minimum, the selected individual must possess the following characteristics:
- Be organized and proactive to ensure projects are always moving forward.
- Be able to multi-task and manage several projects at varying levels of development.
- Have the necessary intuitive problem solving skills to identify project issues and bring them to resolution quickly and effectively.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to open and maintain communication channels with the customer and engineering, marketing and manufacturing groups.
- Good presentation skills
- Be able to motivate a project team to achieve above average-results.
- Be able to read, interpret and understand electrical and mechanical specifications.
- Microsoft Office Products.
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
If you share our passion for technology and have all of the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Electronics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!Apply Now!