Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
- Work with key individuals to identify, prioritize, manage and track outstanding development tasks.
- Develop applications with a variety of tools and technologies.
- Mobile application development in a multi-platform environment.
- Contribute to web development in a cloud and application environment.
- Take on role as key iOS developer within the department.
- Introduce ideas, tools and concepts for current and future development.
- Adapt to all tools and languages such as Ruby, C#, Swift, Java.
- Work within and strong, stable team that is highly collaborative with multiple locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of experience
- Must have strong iOS and Android Development.
- Strong computer science foundation and fundamentals in order to learn and adapt to any tool or language.
- Java, Objective C, Swift
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
If you share our passion for technology and have all of the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Electronics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!Apply Now!