Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Human Resources Director
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Director for our Santa Ana, California office.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 7+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience
- Human Resources Designation a plus.
- Employee relations, investigations and progressive discipline
- Federal and state law compliance
- Deployment of corporate policies and procedures
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll processing
- Oversee annual merit increase and bonus process
- Oversee talent acquisition and employee onboarding
- Oversee immigration and Visa process
- Facilitate training courses as required
- Annual Performance reviews
- Compensation recommendations
- Benefits implementation and annual negotiations
- 401(k) fiduciary responsibilities
- Supervision of human resources staff
- Reporting as required by Senior Management
- Other duties as assigned
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
If you share our passion for technology and have ALL of the requirements listed above, please send your resume with your personal email address, mobile telephone number and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Local candidates only.
Universal Electronics Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now!