Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Demand and Supply Planning Manager
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
- Responsible for logistical planning of production, ensuring the authenticity of product quantity with correct lead times and costs.
- Responsible for ensuring product and material availability and on time replenishment to fulfill the operations plan within set inventory parameters and other demand needs.
- Will work according to planning, inventory and logistics processes, including Oracle ERP system, Shared Drive and Manual Filing, for new Availability/returns requirements/new business lines.
- Will handle new product introductions (Phase Ins) and the EOL process for current products (Phase Outs) and will define rework actions for these Phase Out processes.
- Will support the implementation of new logistics and import regulations into planning, inventory and logistics processes.
- Will structure, manage and control the demand and logistics supply department and manage and control the execution of tasks of the logistics and demand and supply planners working under his/her supervision.
- Monitors the performance of the demand and supply planners and conducts performance appraisals and performance evaluations of the individuals working under his/her supervision. ‘
- Supports the monthly analysis and interpretation of sales forecasts and updates the 18 months operations plan, factory and supplier forecasts.
- Manages, controls and reports on the monthly inventory analyses and replenishment process results including execution of MPS cycles, MTO functionality and scheduling reports. This includes monthly inventory and replenishment analyses and reports, monthly updates on the product ABC classification, monthly tooling availability (RCCP) analyses and reports, and monthly EOL and OBS analyses and reports (quarterly obsolete “scrapping” proposals).
- Manages and controls all demand and supply planning processes in which transfer to (TO) and work (WO) and purchase (PO) orders are created or cancelled in the ERP system, including correctly rescheduling, committing and receiving of inventory, delivered to locations which are accompanied with the correct documentation.
Material Master Maintenance Tasks
- Supporting the definition of Operations Replenishment Policies (connecting Demand to Supply). Setting up and maintenance of necessary Tables and Static Data in the Oracle ERP system. Managing and controlling the correct Product Set Up, according to defined replenishment policies.
- Supporting the definition, setting up and maintenance of Supplier Standard Lead times, Minimum Order Values, Minimum Order Quantities and Smallest Packing Quantities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA, Supply Chain management, Operations management, highly desirable)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the job or in the related fields of Supply Chain or Commodities Management.
- Must have high tech, multi-plant manufacturing
- Analytical skills
- Communicating skills
- Service and flexible attitude
- Stress resistance
- Fluent in English verbally and written
- Knowledge of Logistics / Material Management / Material Handling
- Knowledge of software packages: ORACLE ERP, Rapid Planning. ASCP, Excel.
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
If you share our passion for technology and have all of the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Electronics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!Apply Now!