Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
Our position is within a stable growing corporate environment with a high volume of business transaction and manufacturing globally. Our goal is to assist our customer in the best way possible. This position is a junior level opportunity within accounting that will allow you work at your fullest potential and learn many aspects of a high tech industry.
- Process and generate customer invoices
- Work with Logistics to obtain proof of deliveries
- Basic understanding of international commercial terms, bill of ladings
- Setting up new accounts
- Reconciliation of customer account discrepancies
- Process account adjustments for RGA (return good authorization) or RMA (return material authorization)
- Process account adjustments for royalties and sales discounts
- Generate reports, agings, past due invoices, customers, etc.
- Assist as needed
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in
accounting, business or finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts receivable, credit, collections or general accounting
- Basic understanding of SAB (Standard Accounting Bulletin) 101
- Revenue recognition
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- Basic understanding of calculating financial ratios
- Basic understanding of U.S. privacy laws and U.S. collections laws
- Revenue recognition
- Bill of Ladings
- Credit holds
- Calculating customers’ total indebtedness
- Sales discounts
- Understand D&B reports and predictive scoring
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of financial statements
- Understand financial ratios
- New account set-ups
- Trade and bank references
- Resale certificates
- Cash application
- Electronic Funds Transfers
- Letters of Credit
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
If you share our passion for technology and have all of the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Universal Electronics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!Apply Now!