Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Business Development Manager (North American Retail)
One For All® is the market leading consumer brand of Universal Electronics Inc. UEI is a NASDAQ listed company with over 30 years of experience and is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. One For All is its consumer brand and offers innovative electronic accessory products to the market that sit around the television. As a result of sustained and continuous growth with its European and International markets, One For All is now expanding its operations into North America and seeks a Sales Manager to be part of this exciting opportunity.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone strong and confident who has vast experience with large retail operations, specifically in the area of consumer electronics. This is a key position to open up the Retail market for our products. Experience is very important.
The Sales Manager (North American Retail) will be responsible for developing and implementing the Sales and Marketing strategic initiatives as agreed by the organization. He/She will successfully execute and roll out our go to market strategies, facilitating the sale of our portfolio of retail products through both direct and indirect distribution channels as required. The Sales Manager will be instrumental in building relations and achieving revenue targets within key retailers through from the Mass Market to Technical Superstore channels as well as online pure players. The successful candidate will also help develop both the financial and operational objectives of the business, ensuing that executional plans are aligned with local business objectives to achieve our goals.
The Sales Manager (North American Retail) will report directly to the Vice President Consumer
Business Line. It likely will be the case that as the business develops, further additional line level reports will be added as required reporting into the Sales Manager.
Responsible for the management and development of all retail specific accounts. Responsible for communicating and servicing such accounts as required to ensure they are well developed and maintained. Effective interaction with all departments as required to implement and analyze retail channel objectives and ensure that successful launch strategies are achieved, along with targeted sales objectives across all areas of the business. To travel as required in order to visit multiple retailers, predominantly within North America, but some international travel may be required. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally educated to Degree level along with commercial experience within the consumer electronics arena (working with TV accessories would be advantageous or other CE accessory products)
- Several years’ experience working within retail (CE/FMCG) within the North American market
- Familiar with optimizing, developing and directing best in class in store executions and POS
- Experienced in producing business plans, demonstrating the sales and marketing activities required to achieve financial, strategic and operational targets
- Well-developed network within the North American retail channel
- Self-starter and possessing a certain degree of entrepreneurial acumen
- Strategic thinker, vision
- Team leadership skills
- Commercially driven and result oriented
- Planning and organizational skills
- Passion to win and tenacious
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- First-rate oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personable
- Keen understanding of emerging technology and market trends within consumer electronics
- Maintains intelligence on industry and
Be part of a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of Universal Electronics locations with talented innovators, engineers and designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges. UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
For more information about One For All®, Universal Electronics and the role offered, please contact Mara McElroy email@example.comApply Now!