Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Senior Software Developer, Data Infrastructure
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
As a member of this multi-disciplinary team you will be involved in every aspect of next generation data-driven products (ideation, architecture & development, market positioning, etc.). This would require deep understanding of UEI’s core technologies as well as technology trends in data mining & cloud services. You will always be faced with a new puzzle to solve with current or new technologies with a single goal in mind, an unmatched user experience for our products.
We are all students here, and we do what it takes to achieve the goal. We are looking for a hands-on self-starter to join the fun.
- This role will be involved in the overall technical architecture and development of data infrastructure and cloud services to enable a range of new data driven high performance applications.
- Build and refine the infrastructure, data architecture, data models, and integration architecture while also ensuring the solutions supports user-driven, self-service analytic.
- Design and develop tools to process large data sets with statistical algorithms, machine learning and data mining methodologies
- An Innovator, disrupter, and entrepreneur
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of experience, graduate degree preferred
- Possess a strong technical background and able to learn & apply new topics quickly and efficiently. Self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills with demonstrated ability to analyze project requirements and design algorithms
- Strong experience in C# and .NET. with some MS SQL server experience on the backend
- Working understanding of Object Oriented Design, Entity Framework and LINQ
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, WCF, XML/JSON and REST/SOAP methodologies
- Experience with T-SQL stored procedures, GIT source control, continuous integration and Unit testing (NUnit) are a plus
We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement. Universal Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To mail résumés/CVs and have them be attached directly to this requisition, send them to the following address: mytalent_fb81f23207217963cd4133ff5fd61506+34 - SD.firstname.lastname@example.org