Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Ecolink is a leading developer of Smart Home technology. The company delivers a wide range of intelligent wireless security and automation components dedicated to redefining the home security experience for both the Professional Installer and Homeowner. Having recently been acquired by Universal Electronics Inc. we are gearing up for explosive growth and are looking for a Product Design Engineer. We still maintain our entrepreneurial personality with a startup mentality but now have the security of a publicly held corporation. Best of both worlds, stability PLUS startup culture. We love to hire people who have a strong desire to create and be part of the overall success of the company. Here you can not only do a great job but be recognized for being a major contributor to the overall success of the company! We offer competitive salary and benefits, GREAT culture, flexible hours, the ability to turn ideas into products and food!
The RF Engineer will work in conjunction with Mechanical, RF and Firmware engineers to design and develop world class wireless security and home automation sensors.
- Perform detailed review of existing and new RF circuits
- Optimize RF designs for regulatory compliance
- Troubleshoot 3rd party designs for de-sense issues
- Research, design and develop wireless, battery operated sensors and devices
- Schematic capture (Altium, PADS) with some PCB layout design
- Estimates and monitors personal schedules and timelines.
- Defines development and production test plans and procedures.
- Ensures product meets or exceeds specifications.
- Work with raw component vendors for best pricing, technology
- Supports Contract Manufacturer during prototype and production runs.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience designing low cost, battery powered sensors and devices
- Solid knowledge of digital design using 8 bit microprocessors
- Solid knowledge of circuit design techniques for wireless transmitters and receivers
- Experience with sub-gig frequency , Z-Wave or Zigbee products
- Familiar with Security Alarm and/or Home Automation systems a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team environment without constant supervision.Excels at multi-tasking in an environment of continuous change
- Works well in a team environment without constant supervision.
- Excels at multi-tasking in an environment of continuous change.
Ecolink offers a competitive compensation package, including Medical and Dental Insurance and a 401K.
If interested please e-mail resumes to email@example.comApply Now!