Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
National Account Manager - One For All
One For All® is the consumer brand of Universal Electronics Inc. We are the inventor of the Universal Remote Control and the technology inside. www.uei.com / www.oneforall.co.uk.
Universal Electronics however is a lot more than a remote control company. As a global leader in wireless control technology for over 20 years and a European leader in home antennas, supplier of wireless AV senders and universal brackets, we are shaping and defining what is possible in the connected home. Over 250 million people are estimated to touch our technology every week through remote controls, antennas, brackets and other A/V accessories.
One For All® as our retail brand enriches the experience of being at home by offering comfort and convenience through our retail partners. That’s what makes One For All® a market leader and the single most advanced brand of universal remote controls and specific home A/V accessories in the market.
To acquire, manage and grow our business in the technical superstores channel, DIY, ETAIL and B2B, we have a position available for a
The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for the Universal Electronics portfolio within the above mentioned sales channels, achieving budgeted Net sales through effectively managing volume, discounts and returns. Identify and secure incremental opportunities via data analysis, negotiation and retailer specific category growth extrapolation. The NAM will support the Sales Director with UK strategy planning and implementation and working closely with the marketing and product management teams located in our European Headquarters in the Netherlands.
- Set up and attend customer meetings, conduct preparation with retailer specific analysis and business updates;
- Build strong relationships within channel to increase turnover, expand product lines, land promotional product plans et cetera;
- Monitor execution of promotional plans through the year and continually adjust to ensure budget is met;
- Use stock, sales and GFK market data sources to analyze and strengthen the selling story;
- Maintain a multi-point contact network within the customers and channel in order to successfully implement the customer business plan;
- Work with Sales Director to create business model for new opportunities within the channel and manage through set up ongoing business;
- Scope to work alongside the Sales Director to further develop (international) retail business;
- Support Sales Director and other Account Managers to achieve UK budgeted KPI's through regular business updates and ongoing analysis;
- Update the customer plan and keep record of external environment (pricing, promotions, GFK, trends);
- Analyze competitor activity and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement;
- Work within the wider business to correctly forecast each customer and implement any marketing activities.
Our employees are our success. For this role we are looking for a highly competent, proactive individual with strong personal skills looking to progress a career in Consumer Electronics Account Management. You have a proven track record in FMCG and seeking for a career development.
The right candidates possessing the ability to effectively negotiate and have the skills needed to influence both internally and externally in order to deliver and achieve One For All® budgets. A team player who enjoys sharing best practices to the wider UK business in order to stimulate and support new processes. You have the drive, ambition and acumen to take ownership and turn opportunity in to commercial success.
- Preferably a bachelor degree and minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record of selling into either electrical multiples or mass merchants accounts
- Excellent presentation, numerical and analytical skills
- Ideally working within the Consumer Electronics arena, although not essential
- Comfortable implementing joint business planning and influence at all levels
- Commercial planning and forecast proficient
- Self starter with the drive to create and implement a customer plan
- Interested in consumer electronics, technology and gadgets
Next to a competitive salary and bonus package (OTE 30%), be part of a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of Universal Electronics locations with talented innovators, engineers and designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges. UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
For more information about One For All®, Universal Electronics and the role offered, please contact Rianne Schutte – HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 534888000
Learn more about us on YouTube:
- 30 years Universal Electronics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-bvBUktiE
- QuickSet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kd9piG_Xks
- Retail brand One For All: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJuQOl0_VAw&feature=youtu.be