Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
In our team located in Enschede we have a career
opportunity available for a Program Manager.
After a project is won, the program manager takes the lead and translates the customer requirements / expectations into a project plan that is used to develop and realize the products. The program manager is responsible for the planning, budget, cost control and quality during the program development. The PM is managing expectations; sells planning, delay’s, risks/risk mitigations and constraints in a convincing matter.
The program manager works in a cross functional team and is the project leader and guards the interests of both internal and external stakeholders. The position requires travelling on an international level. The program manager reports to the Director of Program Management in Enschede.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Managing programs after they are won until realization
- Interface between internal and external
- Maintain process checklist and project
- Solving issues in interdepartmental discussions
- Take initiative to recommend and drive
improvements and efficiency
- Assist team members with complex projects
- Train colleagues on way of work / new technology
- Contribute to team and departmental goals
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineer or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, managing
complex developments requiring software & hardware integration
- International WO with global stakeholders
- Experience in consumer RF product (RF4CE, BLE,
BT etc.) development is a plus
- Project management skills like risk management,
stakeholder management, planning, constraints
- Strong leadership skills and experience in
(functional) managing a project team
- Manage expectations, Good skills in customer
interfacing on project time lines
- Able to cope with stress and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Takes ownership and does whatever it takes
- Able to travel and no 9-5 mentality
(stakeholders in Asia and US)
- Willing to work in a result oriented environment
where we work hard as a team, but do not forget to have fun in what we do as
Be part of a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of UEI’s locations with talented innovators, engineers and designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges.
UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
For more information about UEI and the role offered, please contact Rianne Schutte – HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 534888005
Universal Electronics B.V., Colosseum 2, 7521 PT Enschede, The Netherlands
Learn more about us on YouTube:
- 30 years
Universal Electronics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-bvBUktiE
- QuickSet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kd9piG_Xks