Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Online & Digital Manager
Are you the entrepreneurial Online & Digital Manager,
who is thrilled by the idea to lead, strategize, develop and extend our online
presence? Although the One For All brand is already existing online, we have
still a lot of miles to cover. Do you see yourself as the driving force behind
the ONLINE customer journey for One For All? Then we are looking for you!
You are a professional, with get-things-done mentality, a champion of online marketing. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant factor. You are in your element working within a dynamic environment and being at the interface between business and its clients.
Communicating the true value of our products and services is at the heart of our marketing efforts as a company. You as an online marketing professional at One For All, have the unique opportunity to partner closely with developers, researchers, and business leaders to create online content for some of the most innovative products in the TV accessory market. It’s an exciting and fast-paced environment where creativity and the ability to work across product lines and functions is highly valued. We are an ambitious company with a strong commitment to growth.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and creative marketing team and work in an international business environment, keep on reading and apply now.
As our Online & Digital Manager you are the spill and the online expert within the marketing team (7 FTE’s) of One For All. The Online & Digital manager reports to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager and works in close conjunction with internal stakeholders like Sales Directors and Product managers.
- Owner of the One For All online strategy and the
- Owner of all One For All websites
- Owner of all One For All digital support tools
eg. APP, product selectors.
- Owner of the One For All e-tail content
- Owner of the online budget
- Optimize the online strategy within the
marketing mix and the company goals
- Optimize the online customer journey
- Optimize our digital tools to support the One
For All brand
- Manage, analyze and optimize all One For All
websites and web shops
- Manage, analyze and optimize all brand activation
- Initiate new online and digital projects that
drive (online) sales
- Monitor and analyze all online and digital
efforts and be able to translate those into relevant activities
- Manage, analyze and optimize all e-tail
activation campaigns, eg Amazon
- Manage and coach external online partners eg.
graphic designers, web developers, APP builders, fulfillment partner,
- Work closely with our Customer Service Center to
optimize our Online Self Support strategy
- Coaching and managing the online team 1,5 FTE,
within the marketing team
- Google analytics
- Email marketing
- Direct marketing
- Social Media
- Project management skills
- Basic knowledge about HTML, CSS, Photoshop is a
- Fluent in English (any additional language is a plus)
- Digital native
- Team player
- Bachelor degree with specialization into digital
marketing and/or web development
- Ready for the 2nd or 3rd step in your career.
Next to a competitive salary, be part of a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of Universal Electronics locations with talented innovators, engineers and designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges. UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
For more information about One For All®, Universal Electronics and the role offered, please contact Rianne Schutte – HR Manager at email@example.com / +31 534888000Apply Now!