Experience working with a global network of associates dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Center provides product support to customers who have purchased a One For All product, or who are interested in a product. The ultimate goal of our Customer Support is to ensure our customers to enjoy our products with the fullest capabilities and minimum effort. We offer this service to 14 countries in 6 different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
Your work will consist of two parts:
1. Answering customer questions in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, you are also responsible for upgrading universal remote controls. The majority of requests come in through e-mail
2. Based on the questions our customers ask, we maintain all support-related information on our website and internal knowledge bases. This involves: managing and keeping up-to-date FAQs, manuals, videos, e-mail templates
A friendly colleague who is:
- Fluent in German and English with the ability to
communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Located in The Netherlands, or Germany, within
travel distance of Enschede
- Customer focused to achieve the best result for
your customers and the business
- Flexible to adapt to changing needs and to meet
- Independent and stress-resistant
- Computer literate, including Excel and internet
- Able to commit for at least one year
- Flexible in working hours: a minimum of 18 hours
in low season, up to 32/40 (in the main season, or during other employees
An exciting opportunity to play a key role within an international team (+/- 10 colleagues) that provides high quality services in Europe, and which is growing more and more into web self services and web care. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training in a supportive environment.
The Customer Support Department is no traditional call center; the department works very closely as a team with regular contact to e.g. Product Management and the Marketing department. By easily liaising with these departments you will be given the opportunity to really make a difference to our customers.
For more information about One For All®, Universal Electronics and the role offered, please contact Antonella Colletta – Alessi at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 534888000 and send your application to Rianne Schutte – HR Manager at email@example.com.Apply Now!